Stanley Black and Decker Assembly Operations in Farmington, Connecticut
Position:Assembly Operations– 2nd Shift Division: Manufacturing Location:Farmington, CT
About the Team: Stanley Access Technologies is recognized as an industry leader in the manufacturing, installation and servicing of automatic doors. Our growing product and service offerings have driven significant growth for our service business. Join our world class team of diligent problem solvers, innovators, fresh thinkers and communicators who excite and inspire others. We are looking for energetic, detail oriented leaders that focus on execution, meet commitments, break through turf issues, and have a passion to exceed customer expectations.
Joining the Stanley team means joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. As a division of Stanley Black & Decker we share a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn’t stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
With over 150 years in business, Stanley is one of the world’s most recognized and trusted brand names for tools, hardware, doors and home décor products. In addition to joining a world class organization, as a member of the Stanley Team, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and solid opportunities for growth.
- Package large door parts and frames to be distributed for shipping.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work from operations sequence sheet, cut sheet, or instructions from supervisor or leader.
- Select proper extrusion from storage, place on saw table and activate machine to cut various aluminum parts and maximize yield based on cuts required.
- Make adjustments for depth of cuts, and set machine in automatic cycle to perform operation.
- Keep parts separated as indicated by supervisor or leader of major problems.
- Clean & lubricate machines and maintain oil or coolant levels.
- Remove finished assemblies to designated area, prepare for shipment as required.
- Open and store incoming shipments of extrusions.
- Perform necessary handling requirements of the job and maintain a clean orderly work area.
- Cut-off saw, layout trucks, hand tools, fixtures and gauges.
- Ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Ability to lift and/or carry weight from 50-75 lbs
Why Stanley Black & Decker? Stanley is committed to hiring and developing great people who have a passion for excellence and creating the next generation of products and services that will impact the world for generations to come. Because we are a large, global organization with many disciplines and locations, you'll have the opportunity to explore different roles. Plus, our continued growth constantly creates new advancement opportunities. We value our employees, recognize their talent, encourage their growth and reward their contributions.
Stanley provides their employees with a great work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, ESPP, vacation, paid holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity.
Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
This is a second shift position
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law
Requisition Number: 54599BR
Business: US - SSS - SAT